PREP WRESTLER OF THE YEAR
Minimum required for consideration:
- Recognition at a national team level or at the Club level (i.e. Junior Olympics, AAU, etc. recognition as First-Team or All-Tournament Team)
- Multiple state champion in consecutive years
- Recognition as Athlete of the Meet at the championship meet
- An athlete may be nominated by a member of the OSA Voting Panel. Nomination deadline is on March 22, 2016.
- An athlete may be nominated by a coach, SID or AD and submitted to the OSA Voting Panel.
2015-16 Winner - Osa Odighizuwa, David Douglas High School
2014-15 Winner - Osa Odighizuwa, David Douglas High School
2013-14 Winner - Tyler Berger, Crook County High School
2012-13 Winner - Tyler Berger, Crook County High School
2011-12 Winner - Zac Brunson, Churchill High School
6A - Brian Barnes, McMinnville High School
4A - Lane Stigall, North Marion High School
6A - Layne Van Anrooy, Roseburg High School