PREP TRACK AND FIELD ATHLETE OF THE YEAR
List of requisites for consideration:
- Gatorade Player of the Year
- Player of the Year by The Oregonian
- Recognition at a national team level or at the Club level (i.e. Junior Olympics, AAU, etc. recognition as First-Team or All-Tournament Team)
- Recognition as First-Team All-State selection by the Oregonian
- An athlete may be nominated by a member of the OSA Voting Panel. Nomination deadline is May 2017.
- An athlete may be nominated by a coach, SID or AD and submitted to the OSA Voting Panel.
2016 Winners - Justin Petz, La Pine High School | Ella Donaghu, Grant High School
2015 Winners - Ben Milligan, Sherwood High School | Ella Donaghu, Grant High School
2014 Winners - Connor McLean, Clackamas High School | Gabrielle Kearney, Roseburg High School
2013 Winners - Beau Brosseau, Oregon City High School | Haley Crouser, Gresham High School
2012 Winners - Oshay Dunmore, Newport High School | Haley Crouser, Gresham High School
6A - Braden Lenzy, Tigard High School 5A - Olivia Brooks, Summit High School
6A - Henry Mong, Franklin High School 5A - Camille Weaver, Summit High School
5A - Andrew Monroe, Crater High School 6A - Deshae Wise, Grants Pass High School